Welcome to the TurnOnline.biz Ecosystem Frontend App skeleton with Firebase Authentication
Turnonline ecosystem frontend archetype is used to handle:
4 basic authentication use cases
- Login (by firebase platform) - you can configure login providers and other firebase features by
- Logout (by firebase platform)
- Signup (by firebase platform)
- My account - simple authorized page which shows basic info about logged in user
- Search panel widget - search in orders, invoices, contacts, etc...
- Products UI - administration of products and events
- Orders UI - administration of orders
- Invoices UI - administration of invoices
- Payments UI - administration of payments
- Partners UI - administration of business partners
- Settings UI - administration of settings
Firebase identity.properties current configuration
Turnonline ecosystem frontend archetype uses Wicket Bootsrap library and GWT material library.
to see wicket bootstrap examples or here to see more info about bootstrap project.
As a default, archetype uses Material design theme.
Google cloud administration can be found here:
Firebase authentication administration can be found here: